1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Browning Challenger .22 Pistol (ca.1963)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by art g, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

Offered here is an all original Browning Challenger .22 target pistol Belgian manufactured in 1963 and purchase brand new by a family member in 1965. It has had less than a box through it and then properly cleaned and stored since that time. Includes both long and short barrels, 2 magazines, manual and Browning pouch. This is an exquisitely made Browning target pistol and not easy to find in this like new condition with two barrels. Would make an excellent addition to anyone’s collection or could be an excellent and fun shooter. A truly beautiful pistol. $725 for everything shipped to your FFL. Thank you for your interest. Art G. admanawg@aol.com

2. art g

art g Member

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have a challenger and a nomad from the same era. I have shot the snot out of my challenger and it has bluing wear and thats all. It has always performed flawlessly. they are the best in my opinion.

4. art g

art g Member

5. art g

art g Member

Can e-mail pics to you when I get home from work this evening. Does have the wrap around walnut grips. Some flexibility in price. Thanks, Art G.

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

I have a Nomad too, and it is a great shooter. Never thought of selling, but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1963 browning challenger for sale

belgium browning challenger 22 pistol

browning 22 challenger pistol
browning challenger 1 for sale
browning challenger 22 grip for sale
browning challenger manufacture
browning challenger pistol
browning nomad grips for sale