1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning BT99 White Satin 34 SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WindyOneNW, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale or Trade for nice Rem. 3200: Like new BT99 White Satin 34" barrel invector plus. Comes with a set of Browning Midas extended chokes, Full, LM, IM, a factory full and a Hastings IM. 99% or better, I have looked it over and over and see no marks. I am orginal owner purchased brand new last fall. Cleaned extensively from the box, lubricated and meticulously cleaned after use. There is nothing wrong with this gun, I am wanting to upgrade. Has Original factory front bead and Hi-Viz light pipe system with different sizes or red or green and one white pipe, can be removed or included with sale. Also have original box and paperwork. Have like new Marmick hard case for additional charge. $1,000.00 for the gun and choke tubes no reasonable offer refused OR trade for nice Remington 3200. $1,100.00 gun and choke tubes and Marmick hard case, will ship factory box and papers seperate, $35 shipping plus insurance. I will accept Check, postal money order or cash in person. Located in Northwest Oregon. PM for phone number, if nearby will let you fire it.

windyonenw_2011_03011.jpg

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

Could you tell me the LOP and where you are located? Thx BILL

3. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Bill- Factory length of pull 14-3/8" I do have a adjustable Morgan type pad with two pollished aluminum 1/8" shims already fit to this gun, pad is 1" and new can include this with the gun for an additional $150 I am located in Portland, OR. Thank you.

4. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

up for the evening. No reasonable offer refused. Thanks.

5. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. Good price. I paid $1250 for mine and had to buy chokes and a case.

J.F.

6. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

Up for a good guy, and a great gun! I have shot it and would have purchased it if I didn't just buy one. This BT and it is in 99%+ condition.

7. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Did you get my PM? Do you have more pic's? If so send to bdrsr@frontier.com.

Thx BILL

8. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks White appraciate it! Get it while you can folks, some shoots coming up and this gun won't last long!

9. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thank you.

10. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

I picked up the gun this weekend and it was everything you said and more. I think the gun is more like 100%.

You were great to deal with and I wish you well! Thx again for the great gun!

Bill Roberts

11. WindyOneNW

WindyOneNW TS Member

0   0   0

Bill-

Thank you for a great transaction! I am glad it worked out and that you are pleased with the deal. You were also great to deal with. Money in my hand the following day! Thanks again! Best of luck to you and your wife this shooting season.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.