1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BROWNING BT 99 PLUS 34"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron99, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

F/S BROWNING BT 99 PLUS 34

$1700 shipped 34in 763-443-7833

2. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

Comes with all the wrenches 3 chokes and a Browning travel vault .

3. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

Call for further info .

4. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

^

5. teleskier

teleskier Member

Tron

I don't mean any disrespect at all as I am not that knowledgable on gun values but I recently purchased a Citori plus in 98% or better and paid $1300 Can you tell me why this is so much more expensive? Thanks in advance... you can email me directly if you like...Mike

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Adjustable comb, recoil reducer but pad, high trap rib ... basicily it is a full blown all out bird busting trap shooting machine.

7. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

It is worth every penny, most go for $1800 in less condition. That Citori plus was a great deal.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I shoot a Plus. It is a really solid gun with all the adjustments to make it fit most shooters. Probably one of the most under rated and undervalued guns buy if you can't shoot a Plus well, well.

9. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

up

10. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

Gun is sold .

11. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Thats good, since they only sold for $995 at the end of the run brand new! I bought a Stainless for $1295 -- NEW.

12. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Just out of curiousity, did this gun sell at the asking price (or close to it)? I never knew that they were worth close to what a Remington 90-t was worth. Thank you, Rodbuster.

13. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Not knowing what this particular gun sold for....this is one (and the rest of the plus guns) that the Blue book is way off base for because of supply and demand....the number of guns in good unworn condition is dwindling with every season. Plus,...it seems to have a growing following of people discovering ( and some re-discovering what a terrific gun it is in evry aspect...totally adjustable, comfortable to shoot and rock hard reliability. And look at the Hi Rib 90T..selling for more than they originally cost too! The standard 90T is a great gun but still honestly nothing special..just a standard BT99 with a pedigree

14. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I think the Plus guns closed out at the Grand for 795.00. How about we look at it another way? I buy myself a Brand new BT-99 stock factory 34 inch. I send it out and have a recoil reducer installed, I have an adjustable rib installed, a 4 way adjustable comb installed as well as an adjustable buttplate installed. I have it ported. How much do you think that would all cost??? I can tell you this much...1700 bucks wont even get you started down the road to a an adjustable rib. Let alone a recoil system, adjustable comb, and an adjustable buttplate. I guess it all depends on what you want. Jeff

15. CalvinMD

great point Jeff...I dont think I've ever seen an owner of a 99 plus not shoot it great or love the gun...once we get past that dreaded.. hi-dollar gun= championship scores disease...most guys who had one usually kick themselves real hard for parting with it. I love to shoot sporting with my 30" Citori Plus..it kicks ass on those long birds

16. Tron99

Tron99 TS Member

Thanks guys , the only reason I sold this one was for a stainless bt 99 plus .I have bought and sold several others and like you said supply and demand . I usaully buy several and find the one I like and use it for the season and then sell it . I jump back and forth from Bt 100's also . But try to stick to one gun for the season .I just shoot on a fun league and never shot any competion .

17. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

MrkSLC , Blue book has nothing to do with it. when these guns were not selling Browning took what was left too the Grand American and had a fire sale. I believe they sold for 795.00. some guys were seen walking away with there arms full. just what I heard and read about since I didn't take up the sport until 2000. Jeff

18. CalvinMD

stokinpls...would you be interested in trading that case even up for a brand new unused Browning tradional for a 30" sporting/trap over under?

19. steevo

steevo TS Member

I am interested in that Browning case. My email is my id on here, with a 36@comcast.net. Thanks! Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt 99 plus review

guns unlimited bt 99 high rib review

new bt 99 plus high rib review