1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**F/S Browning BT-100-SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James.c, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Browning bt-100,high gloss, 3 invector plus chokes ( mod, imod, full) 34" barrel. gun has porting and a four way adjustable comb. factory pad. drop out trigger with ejector/extractor adjustment. weight of trigger pull can be adjusted. the gun is the same way it came out of the factory.all #'s match. the tang is set far to the right. the gun hasnt been shot much at all.has slight blueing wear on the receiver and on the iron looks worse in the picture than it is. no rust that i can see. i've looked over the gun pretty well. looks like some of the blue on the iron was worn off by blood. not that serious though. one of the previous owners cut the front of the comb(shown in pictures). Not a very hard fix, almost any stock maker could make a new one but i'll offer a stock blank with the gun also. you cant see the grain very well on the one side becasue of how it was cut but it has a nice grain on the other side. not really sure what a blank is worth but i'll put it up anyway. $1500 with the blank $1400 without. open to offers. will consider trades plus/minus cash. gun is located in canada.
    jamesc_2010_080640.jpg

jamesc_2010_080641.jpg

jamesc_2010_080642.jpg

jamesc_2010_080643.jpg

jamesc_2010_080644.jpg

jamesc_2010_080645.jpg

jamesc_2010_080646.jpg

jamesc_2010_080647.jpg

2. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Top for the morning

3. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

4. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

5. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Looks like bored out quarters for the stock spacers...Up to the top for a good gun....LB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.