1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning 425 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SBray, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

This gun has been sold. Thanks for looking. I have for sale a 12 gauge, with the popular 32" barrels, Browning 425 Grade 1 with adjustable comb, six Invector Plus flush chokes, and choke tool for $1,375 (serial X 16XX NKR13) and I will split the shipping costs/insurance from FFL to FFL from Loomis, CA 95650 (near Sacramento, CA). This gun was previously owned and has some wear marks as shown in photos. It is a great gun for sporting clays, five stand,skeet, and with a comb adjustment, even trap. LOP (from trigger to recoil pad edge) is 14". It has Decelerator recoil pad. Thanks for looking! Steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

you have a pm

3. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

I have responded to all emails and pms.

Thanks,

Steve

4. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

I have been asked if the stock has been reduced. I do not believe it has, but I am not the original owner. I have since measured the LOP (from trigger to recoil pad edge) and it is 14 inches. The measurement from the trigger to the end of the stock is 13 1/4 inches. Also, it has Decelerator recoil pad, and not a Browning pad.

I have checked further and some of the ones I see listed on other sites have LOPs of 14 1/2" to 14 3/4", so I am thinking that this gun may have been reduced in length.

Steve

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

Priced Reduced = $1,375!

I have seen a lot of interest in this gun but, I feel it was originally priced a bit high. Also, I will now split the (actual) costs for shipping and insurance!

I appreciate those who have asked about trades, but at this time, I have too many guns in my safe.

Thanks again for looking,

Steve

6. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

Folks,

I have made a purchase from Steve Bray earlier this year and found him to be a good "stand-up" guy. I think you can go with what he says.

Looks to me like a fairly thin pad on that gun and could easily extend the LOP with a thicker Kickeze or similiar.

Larry Addison
    Redding, CA

7. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

Thank you Larry!

I am not familiar with the Decelerator recoil pad, but it is thin (about 3/4") and I am sure a Kickeze with a Jones Adjuster is much more.

Steve

8. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

All recent emails and pms have been responded to.

Thanks,

Steve

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

This gun has been sold.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.