1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning 1911-22 Pistol

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We just got one of the several Browning 1911-22's in that has been on backorder for over a year. You can check Browning's web-site for more info. The item # is 051802490. These guns are extremely lightweight and smaller than a standard 1911. This is the 100th Anniv. of the 1911 model that Browning made in 22 cal. They have been extremely hard to get and since we don't need this one at this time (but we weren't letting it go) we wished to offer it to fellow TS.com readers. Someone else may well indeed do a google search and find this. We only have ONE and it is unlikely we will be allocated another anytime soon---if this year. Buyer must have shipped to valid FFL holder. Buyer is responsible for knowing your local laws and if you can own this. Sale will be final. Seller will pay shipping and insurance to the lower 48 by US Mail only---UPS will be 45.00 additional. $500.00 total. Payment in form of US Postal MO or bank check with reasonable clearance time for the bank check. I might be able to get pics posted on Friday sometime. PM for any questions...Bryan

2. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

Price? Sorry, see it now

3. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That minor detail slipped past me, I edited it as you were one of the first to read it.....sorry!

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Bryan you have a PM I would like to have this gun.
    Rooferbob

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Smaller than a 1911? How does it compare in size to the old Colt .380 Mustang frame size?

6. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am not sure of that Brian in Oregon. It is a 4.25" inch bbl but besides that, it is overall smaller in the frame and grip. It also appears just slightly thinner.

7. deercreek

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pending deal with rooferbob. Email and PM sent. I will bring to the top if this deal does not finalize.

8. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

0   0   0

There are several of these guns for sale on Gun Broker.com if you want to see pictures of them.

This one is by far the best deal.

Good luck with your sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.