1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browing Unsingle Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tomward, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomward

tomward TS Member

Comes in factory hard case with papers and all contents including choke tubes and trigger shoes. This gun has been fired less than 300 times and is perfect in every way. Monte carlo stock. Double release triggers. Completely unaltered other than double releases. $3,200 plus shipping and insurance, firm. This gun is listed for a friend but I have photos I will send upon request. Tom Ward

2. Frye

Frye TS Member

Email Sent.

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i emailed him 10 minutes after he posted this thread & haven,t heard a thing. perhaps it went in his spam mail. dwain

4. tomward

tomward TS Member

I have been away from my computer but I chacked e mail and didi not see anything. I will check junk folder. It's not the first time something wound up there. Call me at 817-538-4663 0r post your phone number and I will call you. Tom Ward

5. tomward

tomward TS Member

Use this business e mail address. Tom Ward

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

My Browning Unsingle is NOT for sale. LOL

7. tomward

tomward TS Member

Shooting Coach, What's the point of your thread? I am not trying to buy your gun, I am trying to sell mine.

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Tom

In your first posting, you said, "This gun is listed for a friend". Later on, you said, "I am not trying to buy your gun, I am trying to sell mine".

Whose is it?

Lighten up. This forum is for everybody, including you. Not only you. If you want to sell your gun without any comment, why not go to Guns America or Gunbroker?

Why don't you mention barrel length, stock configuration, price, etc?

9. tomward

tomward TS Member

10. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have tried both email address one email doesn,t work please send pics to my email.thanks dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.