1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browing Un-Single XT Trap Combo 34/32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Cigar Man, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

Title said it all bought this wonderful combo in november 2006 shoot 600
    rounds through it.This has been siting in my safe since i cant shoot any more
    due to a pinch nerve in my neck.Price is 3800.00 it come3 with the orignal
    case choke tubes manual etc also comes with the wright choke tubes 4-8 EXCELLENT WOOD LOOKS LIKE GRADE 5 WOOD I HATE TO SELL IT BUT CANT USE IT SHOOTING CAREER IS OVER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

I guess I am one of the Dummys, I will not bother you asking about any items you have for sale in the future.

3. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Would it be dumb to ask why you think it's worth 3800 when you can buy them new in the box all day long at Jaques for 3100? Just asking.GaryL.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Slugbug1........The ones at Jaques are top-singles. The ONLY place to buy new un-single combos is Guns Unlimited.

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Oh ok, I didn't realize there is that much difference in price between the un single and top singles. Guess there is. GaryL.

7. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

thanks slugbug

8. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

Guns unlimited new unsingle combos are only $200 more than this one

9. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

yes they are plus shipping sales tax transfer no wright choke tubes make an offer. So for everyone is window shopping

10. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

CigarMan, everyone is window shopping because of the price. Lots of guns get sold here everyday, but at the right price. The last two combos on here sold for under $3K in about a day. Finding that $3800 buyer is going to take a long time, and if you would take less then just ask what you really want for it.

11. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Browning now lists this same combo set on their web site
    so any dealer will be able to sell it. Expect prices to
    be lower than Guns Unlimited in the future.

12. Hinkton

Hinkton TS Member

0   0   0

What an angry web site this has become. The man knows what he wants for the gun. If no one responds to his sales offer, he will rethink his asking price, or ask us what we think is a fair price, then go from there. To attack some fellow shooter, is not what we are all about.Cool heads please.

13. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sky Buster.....I seen the un-single only but not the combo on Brownings website. Where did I miss it?

14. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

0   0   0

Hinkton, talk about angry, I and others asked him a simple question about if he would be willing to sell the single barrel seperate. Not only does he send unnecessary and rude PM's he calls us dumb in his thread, all you had to say was no thanks.

Yes he has the right to be a jerk, but don't call others who ask questions "angry". If this site has become angry, sounds like your buddy is one of the ones contributing to it.

15. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

Everybody want something for nothing

16. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Skybuster-

Browning shows a Citori unsingle on their catalog web page, but not a Citori combo. As far as I can tell, the Citori combo still seems to be listed by Browning under "non-catalog firearms", and references Guns Unlimited.

Where did you see the Citori combo as generally available? Or are you confusing this with the Cynergy combo, which is available from any Browning dealer?

This is not an academic question - I have been looking at buying the XT Golden Clays Citori combo (with adjustable rib) for several months. If it's really available from any Browning dealer, I would appreciate learning about it.

Ted K.

17. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Ted:
    It was the unsingle I saw on the web. I wasn't looking for a combo.
    I was just surprised that Browning was offering it to all their
    dealers. Guns Unlimited has had a lock on it for quite a while.

18. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I know that the wood is to DIE for! What a gun! I would not sell my standard Browning Combo with better than normal wood for what you are asking. Sorry your health has caused you to rack the gun for the last time. Maybe, one day a surgery or something can get you back on the field.

These guns really shoot. My 34" Unsingle is as dialed in as any firearm I have EVER owned. The ability to weight the barrel is a big plus. I have two 6 ouncers in the barrel stub. One 8 ouncer in the stock. It takes the OUCH out of the big caps load, and really feels good on the field. Its' nickname is "The Truck Axle". LOL Actually, it is VERY well balanced. One ounce loads on the 16 are a pleasure to shoot all day.

The 32" O/U barrels are precisely regulated for what I want shooting ATA Dubs, and not too high for Skeet. Too portly for Sporting and Bunker, but there are other guns in the safe for those delightful games. :^)

19. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My my, so harsh. I have this very same combo and for a used gun, it may be priced a little high. But remember, the tubes are worth some $. If he gets no offers, he drops the price. If there are others selling this same combo for less, he probably didn't know.I sure didn't. Thought Guns Unlimited was the only place.The poor guy can't shoot anymore, which sucks on a level most of us don't understand. Don't make him feel worse by calling him names.

20. Cigar Man

Cigar Man TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the kind word shooting coach this was the first gun that i took
    of the shelf and ran 50 straight at the 2006 grand when if first came out
    so i sold my bt100 stainless and bought the combo so i could shoot doubles but that never came about the sale of the gun is not going to break me so when it goes it goes with only 600 rounds through it its just like new my name is
    darren martens illinois look me up on the ata web site for total rounds in 2007 an its only 300 the rest were pratice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.