1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S ###### Broom handle Mauser Pistol ############

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by P-Stick, Jul 5, 2013.

1. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

For Sale

Used. Waffenfabrik Mauser Broomhandle, 7.63MM, 5 1/2" barrel, 4 shot, single action, semi auto pistol.
    •Steel frame
    •Blued finish
    •Wooden grips
    •Tangent sights

Asking Price: $850.00 shipped to your FFL.

Three day non-fire inspection period.

Thanks for looking,

Jacob

pstick_2009_2002160.jpg

pstick_2009_2002161.jpg

pstick_2009_2002162.jpg

pstick_2009_2002163.jpg

pstick_2009_2002164.jpg

pstick_2009_2002165.jpg

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

0   0   0

Surprised no one has taken a flyer on this yet; some day it'll be like the $39 '03 Springfields. This one looks to be in pretty good shape and has the "new"
    style safety (N/S on the hammer). About 20 years ago I bought two of them from China (not in as good a shape) for $99 each. One was for my father-in-law, so I decided to clean it up for him. When I had problems putting it together I took the one I bought for myself apart; long story short I had TWO of them in pieces and I was lost. Finally I dug out an old magazine on surplus guns and discovered that you have to reassemble them upside down!

No screws or pins except the grips; they go together like a chinese puzzle. And they hold 10 rounds and are fed with a stripper clip for those not familiar with them. Very interesting guns and one of the earliest semi-autos.
    John

3. dfm

dfm Member

0   0   0

Has this piece been refinished? Do all numbers match? What condition is the bore in? Thanks for your time.

4. P-Stick

P-Stick Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Yes, it looks like it has been refinished.

All the serial numbers match.

The bore is excellent.

Thanks,

Jacob