1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BRNO model 4***SPF***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Kingranch, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

***SPF***F/S BRNO model 4, .22 LR, Pics will likely give you more info than I know about this little gun, but here it goes. These guns were made by BRNO in Czechoslovakia. These guns are sought after for both shooters adn collectors. I traded for this one a couple of years ago, put a scope that I had in the safe on it and shot it about 50 shots. It shoots the Wolf Match Target ammo at about 1/2" at 50 yrds as I remember. It would do better with a different driver and playing a little with ammo combinations, I would guess. The only things that hurts the collector value is that it does not have the sights that should be on it. On the plus side it doesn't really look like they had ever been installed. Feel free to PM my with questions. $XXX + shipping for gun and rings. Scope is a no longer of rifle. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NealSS

NealSS Member

0   0   0

Hello I like your Rifle, I just had one like it back in the summer but didnt get a chance to shoot it. Anyway What type scope is on it or does it not go with the gun at that price ? CAll me Neal 270-432-0050- or 270-590-3172 THanks for the call back Neal .

3. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Edited w/ scope info. Neal, I'll call you tomorrow.

Thanks.

4. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

PM's answered.

5. wheelgun

wheelgun TS Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trades? I will pay shipping both ways. I have a nice Ruger 10/22 special edition. It's the USA Shooting Team version but I have a 1.5 lb Jard trigger installed in it and a red dot sight on it. LEt me know what you think. Thanks!

Wheelgun

Brett

6. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, but right now I am trying to sell to fund another project.

KingRanch

7. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

8. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

Years ago a friend of mine had one.With Remington Target ammo ,you could shoot out the primers in 12 ga hulls at 100 yards.I missed the oppurtunity to buy it from him one time and it's one of those guns that got away.

9. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

I'm feeling especially festive today, might by the wine. Make me an offer.

10. xb40

xb40 Member

0   0   0

PM sent - xb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
berno 4 for sale

brno model 4