1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Bristol NASCAR Tickets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by amazo, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amazo

amazo TS Member

Due to unforeseen conflict, I am forced to sell 4 great tickets to the Bristol Fall night race. The seats are together and in a great section. I am in transition from office to homne retirement and don't have email yet. Live in SE Ky. Would like to make face to face sale. I hope to be in Middletown this weekend and normally shoot all around central Ky. If interested, contact me at 606-634-4621 during day. This is my first post on TS.com so I ask your indulgence if I make a boo boo. Tom C.

2. amazo

amazo TS Member

Clarification; These tickets are the difficult to find Sat. night Sprint Cup tickets. If you follow NASCAR you know there have been none of these tickets available to the public for years. Don't miss this chance.

3. RAScott

RAScott Member

when is the race date?

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

what is the row and grandstand?
    Thanks Flip

5. amazo

amazo TS Member

The race date is Sat. night Aug. 23, 2008. The tickets are in the Junior Johnson section, backstretch, start of turn 3, Row=mid 20's, stairwell by 2 seats, walkway by 2 seats, remainder of the 2 rows tickets are held by SE Ky. friends of mine. All are good ole boys & girls. Will negotiate, depending on travel distance, conditions of sale. Some calls are not getting through to due to dead spots in cell service. Landline number after 8:00 PM is 606-464-3264. If you have further questions and cannot reach me by cell (606 634 4621) or above landline, reply on this thread as I monitor it whenever home. Thanks for your interest. Good shooting.
    Tom C.

6. amazo

amazo TS Member

Tickets sold pending transaction this weekend. Thanks for your interest and hope to see you at Middletown this weekend. Good shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.