1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Briley Ultralite Tubes for Krieghoff K80 30in

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=009-2.jpg" target="_blank"> 009-2.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=010-2.jpg" target="_blank"> 010-2.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=008-1.jpg" target="_blank"> 008-1.jpg </a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Listing these for a friend who doesn't have time to list them himself:

They are for a set of new K80 .732 bore 30" barrels with factory screw chokes, they might fit fixed choke barrels, as long as they are fixed skeet or less. If you need measurements off the tube, let me know and I'll get them to you.

They are Ultralites. They were originally Revolution chambers, but my friend sent them back and had Classic chambers put on, so they are the Classic tubes, but they do say "Revolution" on the aluminum section of the tubes....

The come with the following chokes: 20ga- 2 @ .003, 4 @ .005, 2 @ .010. 28ga- 2 @ .003, 2 @ .005, 2 @ .010. .410- 2 @ .004, 2 @ .005. Not sure why there are all the duplicates, but Briley will swap you subgauge chokes for free for whatever you want.

Now for the pricing: MSRP for the tube is $1550 with four chokes per gauge (12 chokes total). There are 6 extra chokes, at an MSRP of $45/ea, for a total of $270. This brings us to an MSRP grand total of $1820.

I will sell these tubes with a 3 day inspection, so you can check them for fit and function. You send me a check or money order, as soon as it clears, I'll ship you the tubes, you have 3 days to get back to me and let me know if there OK or not, if there not, ship them back to me, and I'll return your money, less actual shipping charges.

Complete package (6 subgauge tubes and 18 chokes) is $1100 (60% of retail). Will also sell the 6 subgauge tubes, w/ your choice of 4 chokes per gauge (12 chokes total) for $900 (58% of retail).

Email kolarskeet@gmail.com

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

what's the difference between Revolution and Classic chambers??

4. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

0   0   0

Hi EuroJoe, Revolution chambers have a sleeve slipped over the chamber used as the extractor and shell rim. A tool is used to seat the chamber by inserting the tool (made of aluminum) down inside the chamber and tap in by seating on the face of the forcing cone (deep but not too deep) has to be just right. These types of chambers didn't take too well with alot of shooters and Briley has replaced alot of them. The classic chambers has the extractor w/two long "feet" dovetailed into the chamber wall and has worked well over the years except in some cases shooting high pressure loads in the 20ga. This has caused a few 20ga. chambers to crack right at the dovetail cut. Suggested P.S.I. is 10,000-11,000max. Briley has replaced some of these due to the 20ga. chamber wall is alittle thin. They are tapped in by tapping on the chamber rim with a tool made out of Delron. They work well over thousands of rds. (if not shooting high pressure loads). Over time shooting high pressure loads causes the metal to "stress out".
    Hope this has helped.
    Richard

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks, Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.