1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Briley Sidekicks 12 to 20 package **SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

1 set of slightly used Briley Sidekicks 12 to 20 ga. Comes with Hammer and Rod. $210 shipped to you! I bought these for my Weatherby. Here is what Briley says they fit:
    From Stephen Power @ Briley: Here's the crossability:
    skb
    krg
    riz
    prz
    zoli
    franchi
    ber
    blaser
    kemen
    guerini
    Side-Kick Chamber Tube Sets
    Side-kicks are an easy way to convert your 12 gauge shotgun so you can shoot 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge or 410 bore with it. Unlike a tubeset which runs the length of your barrel, the Side-kick consists of just a chamber and a very short section of aluminum tube, adding almost no weight to your gun. Side-Kick Chamber Inserts-20 Gauge Single Set
    Your Price from Briley: $299.00 ~~~~ I'm selling them for $210 including shipping. These were used 3 or 4 times.

View attachment 242223

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Will they work in a Browning with the Invector Plus bore size? (.742)...I see the list but cant think why they wouldnt

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Don't know why not. Guess you should double check with Briley.

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

0   0   0

I think the difference is that the ones made to fit Browning have longer extractors. Not sure beyond that what other differences exist.

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just double checked...Browning is not on the list of crossability.

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.