1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Briley S1 extended chokes $155.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Help me and help yourself sell these. What gun bbl do they fit? Adn at what bbl constriction?

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

It would help everyone if you knew what bore diameter these were made for. Thanks

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dang Jack great minds think alike. Look at the times we posted.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Brad. I hope you shot to your expectations, Those that do not know, Brad follows the big SC shoots. He might describe it differently, but I stand in awe of these guys that can shoot those odd birds that go all which ways. The receiver came n just fine. And Thanks. I have a "blip" on the stock I was to get, but that will fix itself one way or another. Looks like I['ll end up a bit higher in the gun than I wiould like but the end result should be a super calss custom 391 trap gun. I guess the only thing I will lack is a custom speed 391 trigger job. Any of you guys know who might be able to quicken up a 391 release, please holler at me. PM or email.

Thanks. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.