1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Briley half-length Companion tubes 12-20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by benniesdad, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

I have a set of half-length Briley Companion 12-20 gauge tubes for sale. These tubes are marked “Browning Only” and I confirmed with Briley that they will fit both Invector or Invector Plus barrels. However, due to the extractor, they will not fit a Browning Superposed. I have previously used these in a Special Sporting Clays gun with Invector Plus barrels.

Tubes are 14.5 inches long and the set includes a hammer knocker and an extractor rod for removal. They are considerably longer than Briley Sidekick chamber inserts and come with choke tubes installed (SK&SK). Tubes are long enough that you won’t have issues with weak reports etc. that folks experience with Chambermates or Sidekicks, but they also do not affect the overall balance and feel of the gun as much as full length tubes.

Currently new full length Companion tubes are going for around $450 and Sidekicks are running about $250. I am selling these for $225 shipped to the lower 48.

2. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

3. barryg

barryg TS Member

Claybreaker,
    am interested. Please pm me at the above email address, removing the X.
    Thanks,
    Barry G

4. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

Email on the way.

5. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

These are sold pending receipt of payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.