1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Briley Ext. INV Plus Chokes for 12,28 & 410

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dynapro, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Bernie -

On the .28 gauge choke tubes. Are they extended or flush? I am looking for a pair of extended tubes for a Browning 425 .28 gauge. The 425 takes the standard Invector model. I am interested in either two cylinder chokes, or a cylinder and a skeet. Are we talking about the same thing here? Thx.

2. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

On the 12 gauge chokes, which color are the full extended chokes? Particularly the Modified. Thanks, Josh.

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Ok, I asked you about your chokes on this thread, yet you don't reply. So I try to PM you, but turns out you have personal messages disabled, and you have obviously updated this thread. So, I'll ask again...On the 12 gauge chokes, what color are the full extended chokes? Particularly the Modified. Thanks, Josh.

4. five straight

five straight TS Member

Do you still have the 12 Ga full extended Lm M chokes if so I would be interested in them. E-mail me with address, thanks Ed.

5. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

Do you still have the lm extended

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.