1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Briley Companion Tubes REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I won a certificate for a set of Briley Companion tubes at a shoot, and don't really have a use for it, since I already have a full tube set, and I shoot a Kolar :-D.

Certificate will cover a set of Briley standard weight companion tubes (which retail for $549 plus shipping), or will cover $595 toward a set of Ultralite tubes (which retail for $649 plus shipping). The certificate has my name on it and appears to be non-transferable, so I can't just sent you the certificate for you to use (will call Briley tmrw to check on this if it hasn't sold by then).

Here's how we'll do it. You let me know what make, model, and barrel length the tubes are for, and what 2 chokes you want (2 flush chokes of your choosing, and a power knocker are included), send me pmt, once payment is rec'd, I'll order the tubes from Briley, once they are rec'd by me, I'll forward the tubes to you, and we'll be good to go.

Price is $485 all inclusive for the std weight companions (14% savings, or $81). If you wanted the Ultralite tubes, the price would be $575 (14% savings, or $91).

What it all boils down to in the end is you end up with the exact same, brand new product you'd get if you ordered yourself from Briley, but you save over $80

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Reduced to $470/$560

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

just to clarify, this is for 12ga guns only. In other words, you can tube your 12ga to shoot 20, 28, or .410. Cannot be used to tube 20 or 28ga guns.

5. gll

gll Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

pm sent...

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

SOLD to Corey D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.