1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Briley Companion .410 Tubeset 30"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

F/S Briley Companion .410 Tubeset 30

FOR SALE

Briley Companion 30" .410 Tubeset for a 12 guage Shotgun. These are suppost to be the ultralight version though I dunno how to tell. These are in excellent condition and included SK/SK chokes. What you see it what you get. These are suppost to fit in any 12 guage gun though you might want to check with briley to be sure. These are $625. on brileys website, but I will let these go for $400. plus $20 shipping and insurance. If you have any questions just let me know....

JASON SHEEHY (614)329-8672

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

Briley told me the way you tell is that the ultralight have the ribbed mid section so these do appear to be the ultralight but the other ones you have for sale on another post are standard weight.You should be able to tell there is a weight difference just by holding them in your hand. It would help potential buyers if you stated what kind of gun you had these in as these tubes are not all interchangeable and need to have the same kind of ejector.

3. magic

magic Member

Bridger,

Thanks for the info and I will update the other listing. These were used in a Krieghoff Shotgun. Thanks for looking....

JASON

4. magic

magic Member

SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.