1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** F/S BREAKDOWN SHOTGUN CASE ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by threedeuces, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

For sale is a nice break down shotgun case. It is for a combo set and the inside measurements are 34 3/8" x 13 1/8". The outside is canvass with the inside velvet and has a combination lock. Case looks like it has never been used. $80.00 or offer.

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Up for offers.

3. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Will it fit a 34" barrel ?

4. Buckeyebub

Buckeyebub TS Member

0   0   0

Will this case accomodate a 34" and a 30" barrel securely? Is the gray strip duct tape or a securing strap for the stock?

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

I got a case just like this one in a gun deal. It is a bit shallow for my the width of my Ljutic forearm but it will, with pressure, close on it. I don't use it except on rare occasions. It is worth the asking price though, IMHO.

HBT

6. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Yes it will accommodate a 34" barrel. The inside dimension is 34 3/8".
    The black piece you see is a strap to secure the gun. It is fastened with Velcro like all the others. Defiantly not duck tape.

7. Buckeyebub

Buckeyebub TS Member

0   0   0

I will offer you $80, if you will ship it to Ohio.

8. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Buckeyebub, I left you a message in your p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.