1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Brand New Winchester 101 Hi-Grade Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br /><br />
    </center>

For Sale: Brand New set of wood for Winchester 101, 12 gauge. I believe this set would have originally belonged to a 101 Live Pigeon based on configuration and grade. This is probably one of the last new sets of 101 wood that are out there to find, and certainly one of the prettier ones. Will also work on any of the 101 variants (such as the 501, 5500, 6500, the Classic Doubles series, and possibly some of the Nikko shotguns). One interesting fact, the stock was never inlet for a trigger guard. This isn't a huge issue, as most any stock smith should be able to inlet it for you for a nominal charge. As with any wood set, this one may need to be fit by a competent stock smith. You must have the letter "E" in your serial number for the forend to be able to fit your gun (all but the earliest 101s have this).

Compare with the 101 stocks that Midwest Gun Works is currently selling ($475 for a stock, and $250 for a forend, for a total of $725), and this set is a STEAL.

$500 for the set shipped and insured to you. 3 day "no modification/no shoot" return privilege, you pay shipping both ways if set is returned (actual shipping to you will be deducted from the amt returned). Interesting trades considered.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Reduced to $475 (still including shipping and insurance).

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

hold for me pls, gotta go chk my serial nbr....larryb

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Larry- Let me know. You may not need the E in your serial #, I was talking to Chris Showler (the 101 guru) and he said there are exceptions to the rule. If you don't have the E, let me know what variant you have and I'll get ahold of chris and see what he says.

6. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

I have a 1976 Pigeon (Silver) Grade XTR, SERNBR (pk437xxx)......could you send me the LOP and drop @ comb?....larryb

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

if you think they will fit, I'll take them...pm for details,.....or...lbshootin@yahoo.com....

8. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Larry- I don't have a gun to put the set on for LOP or drop, but its factory original trap dimensions.

9. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

email to you

10. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

SOLD pending receipt of funds and approval by buyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.