1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Blaser F3 O/U trap gun (new posting)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Have new pix. Played w/ camera settings. Cleaned up my post. Better don't ya think?

I have a Blaser F3 O/U trap gun for sale. I purchased it new in March '07 for doubles and have shot it very little, maybe a couple flats of shells since, as I decided to work on the one shot - one bird part of my game. Blaser did give me a new barrel as there was a problem with the nipple inside the receiver near the top tang which prevented the gun from closing properly and it marred the inside of the barrel at the top of the chamber. (That’s the best explanation I can give as I’m not a gunsmith). So they fixed everything and gave me a new barrel to boot. I felt this was very good customer service from Norbert and Rich K.

Gun has a right handed palm swell.
    32" barrels w/ 5 - Briley Spectrum chokes (F, IM, M, LM, and IC).
    Kick-eez Pad (I ground it).
    HiViz sight with extra pipes.
    LOP is about 14 7/8 with a 1 1/8 pad".
    Drop at Comb is about 1 5/8".
    One of those molded plastic cases the European manufacturers provide with their guns.

The adjustable comb was sanded by me to give my large right hand better relief and a little more offset for my right cheek. The stock does have about a half dozen mars in it from walking around late night inside my gun safe (restless legs syndrome). Due to these issues it is not an ANIB gun, but I think it is in very good condition. If you are interested, make me an offer. I want to buy a combo - so something has to go. Sorry, no trades. “No reasonable offer refused.” PM me.

[​IMG]

2. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

could you post a couple more pics, with the whole gun in view? Thanks.

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Had to divide picture in two for the details. Enjoy. These guns have recently been going for $4200 to $4800. PM me an offer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Anyone go $3850 including shipping to your FFL?

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM with more pics sent as requested.

7. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

As requested, email was sent to second interested party. Thanks for looking.

8. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price reduction to $3500.

9. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun sold pending receipt of funds. Thank you.

10. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is sold. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.