1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BLACK WALNUT BLANKS BOTH SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For those who've been waiting patiently for Myrtlewood on the website - the day has finally arrived. The first batch of Myrtlewood 2-piece sets and a group of Shellflame Maple rifles were listed today. Myrtlewood rifles are now posted on the website as well. Thanks for your patience.

For those who've been clamoring for some Eastern Black Walnut - here are two that you might be interested in:

#9 is an interesting straight grained blank without much color but very dark and with stripe and fiddleback showing. Excellent layout and ample dimensions at 20" long, 7 1/2" tall at the butt, 4 1/4" tall at the receiver and 2 3/8" thick.

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

Nothing fancy, just a strong, straight grained, well laid out walnut blank that will look very classy on your favorite old field gun. Priced at $125.00, reduced TO $99.00 AND IS SOLD with a closely matching forend blank.

#7 is a horse of a different color. A perfectly quarter-sawn full feather crotch blank, this one has an outstanding layout, super symmetry, vibrant colors and a full fiddleback background throughout. Picture is taken with an alcohol misting to show the blank as it will look when finished. Monster proportions at 20 1/2" long, 7 1/2" tall at the butt, 3 3/4" tall at the receiver and a full 2 3/4" thick.

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

Very dense blank priced at $350.00 and REDUCED to $299.00 REDUCED again to $250.00 with a closely matching forend blank and you pay the shipping and IS SOLD. Save $100.00 and add a fantastic Black Walnut feather to your collection.

First respondent at the website address above gets first dibs.

Thanks for looking and shoot well. Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS LLC

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

#7 makes me want to go out and buy another gun to put it on .... except my wife would divorce me for buying another gun.

3. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ahab,

Therefore, you might be able to "severely disable" two birds with only one stone. That's what I call a "value added" transaction.

Please don't show this response to your wife. I might meet her someday.

Regards,

Mike Mann

4. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've reduced the #9 blank to $99.00 with a $15.00 assist on the shipping and I've reduced #7 to $299.00 and I'll pick up the shipping. For the Sunday shoppers.

Thanks to all the lookers, Mike Mann

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are these blanks dry and ready to work after adjusting to my climate?

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ha ha, Mike ... "2 birds with one stone" reminds me of the time many years ago when we shot off for Doubles at Prado.

You beat me and won 2 boxes of ammo ( worth about $7, back then ) and I won $25 for 2nd place!

7. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ahab,

Great to know somebody's got a memory that still works. Also great to have somebody remember back so long ago that I shot well enough to get in a shootoff at doubles. Those were the good old days at Prado.

Esetter - PM sent.

Blank #9 has been sold. #7 is still on the market.

Thanks to all the lookers, Mike Mann

8. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

#7 feather reduced again to $250.00. Lotsa questions asked and no responses to my wonderful and easy to understand answers. Thanks for looking. Somebody pull the trigger before I put her back on the shelf or on the website at the original price.

28 Myrtlewood Rifles and almost 40 Myrtlewood 2 piece sets are now on the website. We're getting there!!!

Mike Mann

9. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

ttt

10. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

11. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

Please let me know where to send the payment.
    Thanks Dave

12. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

Mike, you give me that chunk of walnut and $50.00 and I will send you that "ONE OF A KIND" Wine Rack. and I will pick up the shipping.........LOL

13. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

TN - got your PM.

DJ - responded by email repeating what I sent a few days ago re:#9.

270 - I know I can't say this in public, but "Kiss My What!!" I don't even drink wine and I sure don't want to be seeing whatever that horse exposes when you take the bottle out of the "rack".

Thanks and regards to all.

Mike Mann, PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538

14. Mr.M

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Both blanks are sold. Thanks to all who took a look. We've begun to populate the website above and now have Myrtlewood Rifles and Shotguns, Maple Rifles and Royal Walnut Rifles and Shotguns pictured and available. Go check the pictures for a little entertainment.

Thanks and Shoot Well,

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.