1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BL WALNUT BURLED BLANK FANTASTIC SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My young friend Steven has just discovered that the cost of renovating a living space is a little higher than when he last checked, which was never. A true case of champagne tastes on a beer budget, I've recommended he downgrade the cabinet wood from Macassar Ebony to a simple Pistachio and he may be heeding my advice. He's asked me to show another rifle blank that he's cut from one of his burled Royal Walnut stumps and to offer it for sale to my fellow TSers. Here it is.

w7009.jpg?t=1276657281

w7008.jpg?t=1276657988

Dimensions are 33 inches long, 7 1/2 inches tall at the butt, 3 1/2 inches tall at the receiver and a full 3 inches thick. This blank is fresh cut and wet and will probably take three years to be ready to work. It will be delivered fully protected with a coat of wax emulsion to stabilize the drying process. Steven is asking $250.00 for this beautifully burled masterpiece and I've agreed to help by picking up the shipping. bLANK IS SOLD PRF.

Let me know of your interest at the email address above. Thanks for looking.

Mike Mann

2. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

0   0   0

pistachio???

black wn

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

Nice straight grain right where the receiver inletting wants to be.

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Blank is sold pending receipt of funds. Will be leaving for its new home in Maryland soon.

On behalf of Steven,thanks to all who looked,

Mike Mann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.