1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Billet aluminum 2 gauge shell cutter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Here is the new and improved shell cutter. Billet aluminum, anodized for looks. For 12 & 20 gauge. Replaceable cutters BUT you'll probably never have to change them. If you have everything you ever needed for shooting then you don't need one of these. Cuts the shell in the correct spot to save the wad and all components except the case. Each is hand made. This is not cheap plastic or wood. It's the real deal. For the people that watch Tim the Tool Man and only want the best available. Yea I know it's a lot of money and you can definitely buy something cheaper BUT if you want to cut shells and save components, THIS is what you need. AND it will even provide manicures,if you are not careful.
    12/20 is 50.00 INCLUDING THE SHIPPING TO YOU.
    Motordoc

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Joe,

You have mail

Ed Yanchok

3. Ed Y

Joe,

Paypal payment sent

Ed Yanchok

4. Ed Y

I got my "shell taker aparter" in the mail today. Another really neat tool to add to my inventory. Really quality materials and workmanship. Thanks a lot Joe.

Ed Yanchok

PS I'm glad that I took the blue rather than the red.

5. Ed Y

You'll notice that it's advertised as 12/20. What he didn't tell you is that it's available in red as well as the blue one shown. I'm glad that I selected the blue. Now, if I'm dumb enough to cut my finger, I'll see the blood.

Ed Yanchok

6. A23B

A23B TS Member

What kind of reloader do you have for a 2 Gauge?
    Could you show us some pictures of you set up?

7. Ed Y

I had about ten years worth of shot shells that, for one reason or another, did not meet my exacting standards for product control. They were sitting in two five gallon buckets when I decided to get one of these fine shell dismantlers. The other day, the weather was nasty, there wasn't much to do indoors so I decided to tackle the job. It worked great and the job was done quite quickly. Now I'm just going to keep it on a shelf in my loading room to remind me of past errors. I probably won't ever use it again, in my lifetime so I'm going to tell my wife that when I go, she should give it to my friend Bruno, so he can take his lousy shells apart. I'd lend it to him but, with all his junkers, he'd probably wear it out in a week.

Ed Yanchok

8. motordoctor

no more 4 gauge ones. only have the 2 gauge ones left. Too expensive to make them anymore. Have a few left at the 50 dollars price and you will never see them again.

JERRY---Thanks for the nice words. Motordoc

9. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Certainly is impressive-looking but would prefer one that did only 12 ga. Would probably cost less to make and buy as well.

Mike

10. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I guess I just gotta have one Huh???????????
    Doc drop me note I'll take a blue one!
    Thanks Rooferbob

11. motordoctor

you guys missed the 4 gauge ones that we made. you could make a little spacer in the bottom to move the shell up toward the blade. motordoc

12. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Kick ass product dont hesitate they are great!Also wad knocker and snap caps are all well made.Don

13. chickenlegs

chickenlegs TS Member

would like to buy one,how
    can you call 330 455 6607 ?

14. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Joe: If these are still being made, consider a small hole right through the center from the end of the shell op to the outer edge of the aluminum.

Once in a while I'll get the top portion of the shell not wanting to drop out after it's cut. A small hole big enough for a punch or pencil would help to give the offending "cap" encouragement to fall out.

Maybe I'm to only one with this problem, and I will probably just put it in the drill press vice and run a ΒΌ" bit through it. I hesitate to do this because these are such a beautifully machined and finished piece of craftsmanship. I would probably screw it up.

IMHO.

WW

15. motordoctor

whiz-- there are a million changes that could be made. only problem is they are too expensive to make. 50 bucks.. they are worth 100. we quit making them and only have about 20 left. no more 4 gauge one left. mostly red two gauge left. thanks for the nice things you say about me. Joe Rossman motordoc

16. tp

tp TS Member

Joe, tried to send email but it got kicked back. I want one, blue if available. Please email me with details of where to send payment. Leave the xx out. Thanks.

-Terry Patterson

17. tp

tp TS Member

Joe, check went out this morning. Thanks.

-Terry Patterson

18. teleskier

teleskier Member

email sent requesting paypal address

19. 682b

682b Member

Joe, Mine works Great. Thank you for the fast delivery. Jim

20. tp

tp TS Member

Joe, forgot to tell you I received mine and it is fabulous! Looks and works so great I should buy another one just to exhibit. Thanks.

-Terry Patterson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

20 ga shell cutter