1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s BI-GUN COMBO (rare) PHOTOS UPDATED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ultramag338, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

I know this gun, the pics do it no justice. It shoots very well. He is working on new pics. Up for a great guy and a great gun. Corey

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great stand of grass. What kind of seed do you use and where are you?

3. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

LMAO up

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thank god they got updated...... I felt like I was trying to order a mail order bride looking through the bottom of two coke bottles.........l.g.

5. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

0   0   0

Oh man, I though I recognized that gun. I hope one of the local boys pick that thing up, it will be sad to see it leave the area it was born in. And who ever said "those picture don't do it justice" is right, that machine is awesome.

6. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

1405 hits and nothing but grass and girls. Is this to high priced or what. Figured it to be gone by now. Up for a great gun.

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Must be the San Fran Cisco sweatshirt that is blocking offers. Just kidding, nice gun.

8. MR.600

MR.600 TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your Ljutic combo gun but just purchased a Bi-Centenial over-under and shoot a mono gun. If your gun is still available this spring I will make an offer.

9. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

Two pack of Big League chew, a sucker, some baseball cards and 1000000 once fired primers?????? Up for a great gun and a great guy to deal with.

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Drool, drool, drool, drool, drool,

Did not get my trust fund check yet.

11. viperrt

viperrt Member

0   0   0

Very rare gun. I had Dyna Bigun #2 which I had Jimmy make into a combo by adding a 34" unsingle. Unfortunately I never liked the unsingle. My gun did not have the rib extension over the receiver and no choke tubes. Good luck and up for a nice and unique gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dynabigun

ljutic dynabigun shotgun