1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S: Beretta’s Breakthrough Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skeet_man, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Excellent condition set of Beretta Breakthrough Ultimate shooting glasses. From Beretta.com:

From the first look you'll know that evolution in this case has given way to revolution. Once you see, feel and try on Beretta's Breakthrough Shooting/Sportsman Glasses it will confirm your first impression.

There are three interchangeable lenses that climb into a stylish hard case to protect their integrity.

• YELLOW for poor atmospheric conditions like overcast skies or fog.

• VERMILLION for bright, sunny days.

• GREY for those days when the weather can't make up it's mind.

#OC12000109

Includes case, frame, 3 lenses as outlined above, and 2 nosepieces. EXTREMELY similar to Oakley M-Frames, with the exception that the way the lenses attach on these glasses is superior to how they attach on the m-frames.

I wore these a couple times, but I take exemplary good care of my stuff, and I guarantee if I didn't tell you they weren't brand new never used, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I just wanted to try them out, I won them at a shoot a few weeks ago, but I already have a complete set of Hidefspex, and these are too nice to use as sunglasses.

$50 shipped to you.
  2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.