1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta Unsingle 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by suptlloyd, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello:
    I am selling my Beretta 682 unsingle 34 " barrel with several chokes.
    This barrel is the high adjustable rib, with an add-on rib that cost $180. This can be taken off it.
    The barrel fits 680-682, 682X guns. I don't know about 687's. I does fit my 680 and did fit my 683X.
    The barrel is in excellent shape. The chokes are: 3 Optima Beretta chokes, a Briley Full and a Wright's #6 [IM] The chokes all hold tight in the barrel.
    I want $995 for it and will pay the shipping. No FFL needed. Might [?] consider some type of trade.
    Thanks for looking
    Regards, Dave
    P.S. If you insist on pics and are serious, might take some and send them thru the email address above.
    I will be gone tomorrow [friday] until Tuesday nite, walleye fishing. You could call me if needed, [but I might have a fish on!!]
    I have sold guns and barrels on this website before and have had no problems. Life member NRA.
    [406-366-2785]
    [Barrel has sold pending funds. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.