1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta UGB....Great Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by samiam03, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samiam03

samiam03 Member

0   0   0

Edited previous post.

I stepped on this guys thread. I offer my apologies - my only explanation is that I hadn't had my coffee yet and I was predictably grumpy.

This is a great gun. I was impressed with the overal performance of this gun - it mounted well and immediately started breaking birds - I wish that I owned one. The real appeal to me is that it gives you all of the safety and performance of a single barrell yet easily handles doubles without the heft of an over/under. It really does put you on your second bird faster.

I realize that it is something new and a fair proportion of this community is reluctant to accept anything that's a little outside the box. Their loss.

Sam

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I offer $1000.00 before it goes the way of the Browning Recoiless.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Git em Richard, they were frickin rude

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Rude? It was a real offer. Sell it before the bottom drops out.

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Amen RC!

ss

6. samiam03

samiam03 Member

0   0   0

Another "to the top"

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The early ones had a learning curve--it looks like Beretta has the kinks worked out- I know a relatively new shooter who has one & the gun is great for him--over 5000 rds-no problems & no cleaning !!!

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.