1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Beretta SV10 Prevail Trap OU Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by prowley, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prowley

prowley TS Member

0   0   0

Selling a 2012 Beretta SV10 Prevail Trap over/under competition series shotgun. Comes with a full set of Muller chokes. Beautiful Monte Carlo style parallel comb with raised rib. Slight right handed palm swell.
    Awesome-shooting O/U and love every minute I get to shoot it. Selling it cause I'm a lefty shooter and I'm looking to get a left handed Beretta.
    Asking $2800 for it. For more info call (904) 507-3000.

prowley_2013_1602.jpg

prowley_2013_16021.jpg

prowley_2013_16022.jpg

2. striperman

striperman Banned User Banned

0   0   0

What is the barrel length??

What is the length of pull??

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page