1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta SoftTouch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KOLARGIRL1983, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOLARGIRL1983

KOLARGIRL1983 TS Member

Like new SoftTouch for a Beretta 391.

$450.00

2. Joe O

Joe O Member

What color is it? And what is the length of pull? Is there room in the stock to get additional drop? I have customized my wooden stocks by filing out some wood and using a custom washer to get extra drop on the stock so it fits my long neck!
    Thanks, Joe O

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Kolar Girl seems to be the strong, silent type, so I will volunteer to answer on her behalf.

Color: I don't know, but if it's one of the composite stocks it's probably the light wood grain, which is the most popular and is the best match for most 391 fore-ends.

Length of pull: Again, I don't know, but women generally have a much shorter length of pull, so that could be a problem. The length of pull is not adjustable, so to make it longer you'd have to add spacers.

Additional drop: You can adjust drop and cast-off with the Beretta shims, the same as the wood stock.

I hope this helps. Kolar Girl 1983 by dickgtax.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

BTW You didn't ask but it has a 4 way adjustable comb. KOLARGIRL 1983 by dickgtax

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I asked the same questions the last time she posted: same result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.