1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BERETTA S04 TRAP 30" BARRELS W/CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Allen Chubb, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

0   0   0

I would like to offer for sale a Beretta SO-4 “Trap” 12 gauge shotgun. The barrel length is 30” and their weight is 1.490 kilograms. The interior of the barrels are in perfect condition. The chokes are 3 1/2” long and the bore measures 726. The choke on the bottom barrel is .010 (Improved Cylinder) and the top barrel is .022 (Improved Modified). The length of pull on the stock is 14 3/8”. The stock also has a medium sized palm swell incorporated into it. The comb drop is 1 3/8” in front and 1 3/4" in the rear and is cast for a right handed shooter. All of the screws line up perfectly, so it’s unlikely that someone ever took the receiver apart.

According to the proof marks (AC), the gun was manufactured in 1977. Both the stock and the fore-end show no dings marks or handling scuffs. I used gloves during my ownership when handling and shooting the gun. It is a true pleasure to shoot and absolutely crushes clay targets and is Italian death to Quail.

The gun was just inspected on Friday by a very well noted and highly respected gun shop that specializes in Italian shotguns and he valued the gun at $4,100. Please note that this is the actual number told to me on Friday and not inflated for the purpose of sale. He inspected the gun thoroughly and rated the condition as excellent. Serious buyers will be able to verify this information.

Please note that I will also include the beautiful Beretta leather gun case w/straps. This same case retails on the Beretta website for $449-495, but can actually be purchased for $275 through other sources. The asking price for the set (Gun & Case) is $4,300, plus shipping to your FFL. I will not break up the set, so don’t ask. It’s only proper that a beautiful piece of art be accompanied by an equally fine case in which to store and transport it.

The only acceptable forms of payment are Cash (In Person), a “Certified” or “Personal” check drawn on a U.S. banking institution. Please note that shipment of the items will be delayed until verification of the check is properly determined. Unfortunately these precautions are necessary due criminals fouling the market.

All inquires will be answered to serious bidders only (No tire kickers please). Thank you for considering this beautiful firearm.

Best Regards & Merry Christmas,

Allen Chubb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S BERETTA S04 TRAP 30

That is a steal. Great gun at a great price. I have the mate to this gun listed and it is a skeet with 28" barrels. I wouldn't sell mine for that price.

3. David Weeks

David Weeks Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

F/S BERETTA S04 TRAP 30

Thanks. David

4. bmclane

bmclane TS Member

0   0   0

F/S BERETTA S04 TRAP 30

I want it. I sent you a PM.

Blake

5. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

0   0   0

F/S BERETTA S04 TRAP 30

Gentlemen,

The gun is already sold pending funds. Thank you so much for your interest and comments.

Merry Christmas,

Allen Chubb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta s04

beretta so4 usate