1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta Parallel Stockset -Sold Pending Funds-

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

-Sold Pending Funds-
    F/S Beretta 391 Parallel Optima Bore Xtra Grain Stock Set
    Stock was placed on the gun one time. Didn't work for me. Very small mark repaired on left side. (Too small to photograph) Forend never fit to gun and includes the front metal. Includes Beretta recoil pad. Purchased new from a Beretta dealer two weeks ago. $150 plus $10 S/H. Located in SW Louisiana. email questions or picture requests to xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx. x's removed.
    cpradde_2009_211228.jpg

cpradde_2009_211229.jpg

cpradde_2009_211230.jpg

2. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi Chris:

I'll take stock and forearm. Let me know address to send check. Gary E. Gasaway.

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry Mr Gasaway,
    It was sold just before you posted. I will keep you in mind if something falls thru. I tried to change the status of the post on my iPhone, but was unable to til I got to my Laptop. Thanks-Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.