1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Beretta Over/Under Shotgun Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002-2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

For Sale: Brand New Beretta takedown over/under case. 2 outside latches, one center dial lock. Will hold up to 32" barrels (maybe 32 1/2" w/ a tight squeeze, but we'll say 32" to be on the safe side). This case is VERY similar to the Beretta SVP20 case, but not exactly the same, at least not according to the stock photo on the beretta usa site (maybe an engineering change b/w the time the pic was taken and now). Here is a stock photo from the beretta site:
    [​IMG]

This case lists for $175 plus shipping from beretta (https://www.berettausa.com/e2wItemMain.aspx?parentID=IT00000090). This one is $150 shipped to you.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

0   0   0

In what way does the case you have for sale differ from the SVP20 case that's pictured in the stock photo....and are the two top pictures of the actual case you have for sale?

John C. Saubak

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

John- It appears the only real difference is a couple of the foam pieces are stuck in slightly different locations. The 2 top photos are of the actual case for sale, the 3rd it a stock photo from the beretta website.

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

0   0   0

Consider it sold.........and you have mail.

John C. Saubak

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

case sold to John

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Now that this case has sold, I'll hijack the thread and say that I have a brand new Beretta COMBO case - same style - that holds two barrels up to 34" long for sale for $150 plus shipping.

Drop the "x" from the email address above.

Ed

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That didn't take long - this one is sold, too!

Ed

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

0   0   0

Did you get my e-mail skeet_man? I haven't recieved a reply.

John C. Saubak

9. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

John- Sent you a 3 emails, also a PM through ts.com. Perhaps theres something wrong w/ your email. Will send another right now, post back here if you don't get it....

10. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

John- If emails aren't making it through, give me a call @ 585-613-8098. Leave a message if I don't answer and i'll phone right back. Check your ts.com PMs as well.

11. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry about the e-mail snafu Ian, and thank you for your patience. The check's in the mail.

John C. Saubak

12. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

john- case is on its way to you via fedex, you should have it early next week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.