1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BERETTA OPTIMA PURE GOLD CHOKES (6)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BAD 303, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have 6 new never fired Pure Gold extended optima chokes for sale. They also come in a hard case with cleaning brush and mop. .10,.15,.20,.25,.30.35. 240.00 tyd

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

They need to go 210.00 tyd

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Just curious... How are these an improvement over the factory Optima chokes that come with the gun? All the ones I've seen (including mine) pound Sporting Clays targets, even in the more open constrictions. Do people feel the need to replace them to be "cool" or is there an advantage to using the ones you are selling?

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My guess is at this price these chokes will be gone by tomorrow.They sell for $60 apiece. I would have bought them myself if I didn't have already have a full set.

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

So you would buy them because its a good deal? I'm interested in any performance differences and I'm trying to find out why people change from the originals.

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You'll notice that sarcasm doesn't get you far on this forum.

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

If you like the way the factory chokes perform why did you look at this thread? Factory chokes do NOT compete in pattern tests with high quality aftermarket chokes. Thus the reason very few factory chokes are used. These will perform with any other quality choke. As with all chokes pattern tests should be done for your load and the intended distance and performance you desire. And i could care less about looking cool as i could about performance.

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

These are sold to Rick. Thanks

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is there any difference in a pute gold and beretta choke preformance