1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s beretta dt10t trident sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by musky, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

Selling for a friend. A beretta dt10 trident sporting.This gun has only had two shells shot through it(seriously).It has 30" barrells.I dont know much about these guns but i will tell you the best i can. There is a small box in the case that has another trigger in it, there is another box that has three more chokes in it besides the two in the gun,has a really long allen headed screw driver, two snapcaps,and all the tags and paperwork that came with it. The stock has one little mark on it that i can find that will not show up with taking the picture with a good digital camera.This gun is beautiful. He is asking $5,000.00 or best offer. Thanks for looking from larry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nice looking gun!

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice looking gun. Do you know why your friend is wanting to sell it? How long has he owned it?

4. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

He inherited the gun from his father who is no longer with us. He shoots mainly pump guns.He would like to see the gun go to a good home. There is nothing fishy here, just the loss of a good man who should still be here with us shooting. The gun was purchased new 7 yrs. ago and it has been in the safe ever since. I hope this answered your question. Thanks from larry.

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Private message sent.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice to see pretty wood that hasn't been butchered yet! I'd be a buyer with 32" barrels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.