1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta AL 391 Urika 32 in Cole GS Wood Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sebaka, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Beretta AL391 URIKA with 32" step rib target barrel. Six Angle Port Ballistic Specialty Choke Tubes. Cobra Spreader, 005, .010, .015, .020, .035. Trigger reworked by Angle Port. Pull weight is 3.75 lbs . Very high grade (AAA) Turkish Walnut Parallel Comb Target Stock & Forearm by Cole Gun Smith. (www.colegun.com) Stocks and forearms are made to the same Beretta factory dimensions. The stock comb drop and cast-off are easily changed by changing shims and spacers provided by Beretta. Stock LOP is 14.5” and Comb Drop is 1.4”. Includes recoil reducers for stock and the forearm magazine. Extra springs, Recoil Pad, Gun literature, Illustrated Parts Breakdown, and long gun case. The 32" Barrel has less than 1000 rounds through it. The receiver has about 4500 rounds total. The gun is clean, in very good condition. Price $1900.00
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I would be interested in everything but the wood. So if you will sell it seperate let me know.

3. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

BAD 303 I sent you a PM with contact info. Please call at your convenience.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

My gun has sold. Thansk for the use of this post box.

5. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

MIA, Gee is that the best you can do. Post your pics on top of someone elses add. Your as classless as they come.... Get a clue clown. Try to earn a little respect. MIA once again you earned the infamous dog award.

[​IMG]

P.S. MIA For someone that trashes Beretta 391's in private messages you sure seem to take a liking to them all of a sudden.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

If you choose the internet, choose your weapons wisely. A good gun for sale is the best weapon of all.

Jack Swanson 87-01936

7. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

MIA, NAAH. I think I will leave this post up for a long time.....Or atleast until the gun sells. And that may be never..... You made the intentional mistake of not leaving me to my devices. (Posting a gun for sale) I hope this post gets lots of bumps. Enjoy being the center of attention.

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

9. JUAN23

JUAN23 Member

0   0   0

10. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

0   0   0

i whould be interested in the wood???? how much?

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sebaka...I think Jack was just making you a trade offer and unless you've had your head in the sand ..we hate any offer or add that comes without pix, and jack being the great guy he is was showing you what he was proposing a trade offer with...Its pretty clear you jumped the gun on this so maybe you should consider an apology and say something like " Gee Jack!,,..what a gorgeous 391 Sporting..thanks but no thanks..I really cant use a trade at this time" See that was easy and polite..try it sometime..its easier to catch bees with honey ,,..but really stupid when you shove the honey down the front of your shorts

P.S. Nice wood on your gun...

12. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

JONNY D, I sent you a PM with contact info. Please give a me a call or reply with your contact info. Thank you, Sebaka

13. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

CALVINMD & MIA Hey kids, grow up. MIA I see your are trying to save face or whatever by deleting your pics and changing your post comments. Both of you should read this again before you start posting your comments on another persons forum thread: "Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message."

CALVINMD, 1. MIA WAS NOT MAKING A TRADE OFFER He knows I will not trade. I have 2 391's with excellent Cole Wood I am selling. Why would I want to trade? You do not know what he sent me in previous PM's with regards to these guns and my character. So before you start trying to tell someone what to say and how to say it get all the facts then just stay out of it. Unless you are real kinky, thats a damn waste of good honey. Routinely I treat people like they treat me. To this point MIA has shown me no respect or courtesy. I do not tolerate continued insults and harassment mixed in with half hearted attempts to apologize. Enough said, leave me alone. I have no interest in anything you or MIA have to offer. Putting their screen name on a blocked senders list should make that obvious to that individual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.