1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 687 Trap Combo SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bigdett, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Bigdett

Bigdett Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

This is a Joel Etchen Silver Pigeon II combo. Unsingle is 34", double barrels are 32". Upgraded stock, Clide Slide, adjustable comb, adjustable butt plate and two Kick-Eeze pads. Comes with Beretta factory hard case as well as 4 Beretta chokes. LOP is 13 7/8" with the thin pad. Looking for $3500 shipped to your FFL or will do FTF within driving distance of South Jersey. PM for any specific pictures you would like.

Rich
    View attachment 184302

View attachment 184303

View attachment 184304

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bigdett

Bigdett Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. sman

sman Member

0   0   0

what is the max length of pull I could get out of it as it is? I need almost 15"
    Thanks
    Scott

4. Bigdett

Bigdett Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The Clyde Slide doesn't really allow for LOP adjustment. The best you could do is add a spacer and I don't think that would work well to gain an inch.

Rich

5. Bigdett

Bigdett Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

6. mich746

mich746 Member

0   0   0

Don't know if you remember but I shot that gun and offered to buy it from you one rainy day.

I ended up going another way but it's a very nice gun with a super recoil system. Definitely worth the price you are asking.

Mich