1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S--- Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GSPBirdDog, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

-----SOLD----I hate to sell this but i guess it is time! I have up for sale a "MINT" Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Sporting in 20ga. This gun has had roughly 300-400 shells(if that) thru it.It has beautiful wood and comes with all paperwork as well as 2 optima choke tubes(skeet) to go along with all the ones that came with the gun.I also installed a beretta gel recoil pad and the original one will be in the case as well.This gun is in tip top shape and doesn't have a single ding,scratch,scuff,ect.....It has 30" barrels as well.
    I am asking $1,500 shipped to your FFL.Thanks for looking!----SOLD------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

BTT...Lowered Price to $1,950 shipped to your FFL

3. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

BTT again....Here we go guys! This gun is just like a new one!I am needing to sell this so if any of you FFL dealers buy this you can make some $ on this deal! I bought this at Indiana Gun Club for $2,599+ tax. I am going to drop the price down to my bottom dollar brfore i put it on gunbroker.New ones are being sold on gunbroker for $2,450+shipping......................

My bottom dollar is $1,800 shipped to your FFL... and you cannot beat that price at all with the 2 briley chokes and beretta recoil pad....

Thanks,
    GSPBirdDog

4. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

What the hell....$1500 shipped to lower 48!!! I got laid off from my job and have 2 bird dogs to feed...and a few kids...the cat might end up on the supper plate if no one buys this....lol

5. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

I'm very interested in your gun. I'm confused about the chokes. The 20ga should not have optima chokes, do you just mean the are extended?
    Jimmy

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Great deal! Sorry to hear about the job...good luck with the sale.

7. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

vpr80....I appreciate your condolences...They let go of 72 people as of today and my dept was one of them...My luck...The most senior guy to me had 26 yrs in and i only had 5....pretty obvious who was going.

8. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

Jimmyc....It comes with all 5 standard choke tubes....but it also comes with 2 briley extended optima chokes... as well as a Beretta "Gel" recoil pad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
687 silver pigeon 111 sporting
beretta 687 silver pigeon 2
beretta 687 silver pigeon ii
beretta 687 silver pigeon ii sporting

beretta 687 sporting silver pigeon

beretta silver 687
beretta silver pigeon iii sporting
berretta 687 spoting