1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon Combo SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bucko43, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Selling my trusty 686 Silver Pigeon Combo set. It comes with an O/U 32" barrels with screw in chokes, no porting, and I have mounted an "add a rib" to the O/U to allow you to shoot standing straight up. The O/U barrels were purchased separately from Joel Etchen's and the serial numbers do not match. The gun originally came with a 30" fixed choke O/U barrels that were sold.

The gun has an adjustable comb, and the LOP is 14 3/4 to the end of the butt pad. You won't believe how good this gun feels when you mount it. There are several extended chokes that are included with the gun. The original 686 stock has been replaced with a 682 stock with an adjustable comb.

It also has a 34" single barrel, no porting, with screw in chokes. The gun comes in a VERY OLD hard plastic double barrel gun case that is ugly as sin. It works, but it is very old. I recommend replacing it. Asking $2650.00 shipped to your FFL. Send me a PM if you need more information. This gun is in very good condition, with very minor (hard to see) normal handling scratches. I'm selling this because I bought a Krieghoff model 32 combo set and need to pay that off.

THE GUN IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Thanks,

Kevin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

With the differences in rib heights on the barrels is it possible to shoot both barrels without having to adjust the comb?

3. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

No, if you switch from the O/U to the single barrel, you have to remove the large spacers in the comb.

Thanks,

Kevin

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a good deal for someone.The older 682 Combo's sell for 1900.00-2100.00 so here is a Silver Pigeon Combo for 2650.00. Kevin, if i did not have a big inventory now i would be calling you!!!!!!!! joe90t

5. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

8. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

In case anyone is interested, the add on rib can be removed by running very strong fishing line or tooth floss between the gun rib and the add on. The add on is held in place with black permatex, which is still pliable. This rib helped me when shooting doubles to stand up straight, but someone else may not like it. You can always sell it after removing it.

Thanks for looking,

Kevin

9. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

10. Bucko43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

11. Bucko43