1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/s beretta 686 optima bbl trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jimmyc, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 686 silver pigeon with a 30" xtrap barrel and a wenig new American stock. The barrel is serial numbered to the gun, so I assume it came from the factory. It is a 682 optima Xtrap barrel. The stock has an adj soft comb and a gooey pad. The gun is in great shape. I am only selling because I shoot my browning better and just bought another citori. I'm asking $1500. Email for pics, I will try to post some on this thread later. Located in Texas. May do a partial trade on an auto set up for sporting or trap.
    Jimmy Cockroft

2. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

Forgot it has extended chokes cyl, skt, ic, mod, imod all beretta factory and briley titanium full.
    Jimmy

3. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

please send pictures.

4. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

Sold. Working out the details now. Thanks for the responses.
    Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.