1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 682 Gold X Trap Combo...SPF !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bama73, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Well guys, now that it seems I am losing my health insurance and need another back surgery, here is my trap gun to help finance it. Beretta 682 Gold top single combo. Barels are both 32". Lever is to the right, locks up tight. A few small nicks on the top of the stock are about the only cosmetic flaws. Comes with 3 Briley extended chokes F, IM, and M, and 3 flush chokes IC, M, and M. I have never sold a gun in this fashion so any advice would be appreciated. I have bought 3 from gunbroker and have 100% rating there. I can't take CC, but will accept bank check or postal money order.

Price is 1850.00 shipped in factory Beretta hard case. Also it has a limb saver white line trap pad on it now, that's less than a month old.

Any questions my email is Aladambamahammer@aol.com just put beretta in the subject so it doesn't get deleted, or PM here. I am located in NW Bama and would love to do a FTF and would be willing to drive 250 miles to meet for such.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bevmale

Bevmale TS Member

0   0   0

Bama,

In you description, are you referring to the nicks in the last photo?

3. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

No there are 4-5 small nicks on the top of the comb. Also forgot to add this gun has a Graco adjustable plate on it that adjusts for LOP, angle, and height.

4. seawash

seawash TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent

5. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Since some have asked about the graco, the stock hasnt been cut, LOP will go from 14 7/8"-16" in this set up. And here are some pics of the lil nicks and the graco.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

0   0   0

IS your gun still for sale? I would like to know how much shooting it has seen and if you bought it new and stuff like that. I am interested in a gun like this. thanks pete

7. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Still for sale, I bought it used this past July, and have shot maybe 2000 or so rounds through it since then and it is mechanically sound. Lever to the right, no rust, bores clean and shiny.

8. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

0   0   0

Are the chokes mobil?

Arnie

9. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Yes Arnie, Mobil chokes. Someone told me the gun was made in 1995 by the markings on the underside of the bbl.

10. airborne

airborne TS Member

0   0   0

You have e-mail.
    Jack A

11. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS !

Thanks TS.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.