1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 682 Gold Trap Combo - $2300

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by veng, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veng

veng TS Member

Still Available F/S Beretta 682 Gold Trap Combo - $2300

Factory left handed stocked Beretta 682 Gold Combo with palm swell. For right handed shooters this is still a good deal even with a replaced the stock.

Combo 30" O/U & 34" top single numbered barrels; 9 choke tubes; Beretta Gel recoil pad; Adj. trigger. The top of the stock has a slight chip (see picture on the listing).

The gun was used very little because it was purchased during my transition to sporting clays, which I shoot exclusively now.

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Nice gun and at a good price. I have an identical one and like it a lot. I was just curious as to why you aren't using this 682 for sporting clays. Too long/slow?

3. veng

veng TS Member

I started to shoot sporting clays less than a month after I purchased the Beretta combo and was hooked from the start. At that point in time, I shifted over to a K-80, which I've used for the past three years. Then about 3 weeks ago I upgraded to a Krieghoff Crown Grade, which prompted me to sell off guns that I have not used for past few years. The Crown Grade came with a vandalia trap barrel, which I replaced with a flat tappered. I have the Krieghoff Vandalia Trap barrel also listed on this site.

4. bow377

bow377 TS Member

I have a Perazzi MT6 on here for sale, if and when it sells I would be interested in your 682.

5. veng

veng TS Member

The auction ends tomorrow if you are interested. The current bid is $2325.

6. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Just checking to see if gun was still avail?????

7. veng

veng TS Member

Greetings. Yes, the gun is still available. There was an error in the initial listing. The combo set is a 30/34 NOT a 32/34. If you are interested please contact me. Below is the link.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=80455730

8. veng

veng TS Member

I forgot to mention the gun is on GB at a buy it now price of $2300.

The original winner of the auction was looking for a 32 inch barrel and decided he did not want the set.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

For a lefty that is a steal of a deal.

10. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I have a beautiful 682 listed on this site and it is for a right hand shooter to boot. I has been well maintained, has new locking lugs, double release triggers and tuned barrels. It is a 3 barrel set with an X oversingle barrel, and X unsingle barrel, and a 30" O/U step rib barrel. Take a look.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?ThreadID=134039

11. veng

veng TS Member

As I discussed above, the original purchaser did not want the gun because of the barrel length mistake. The gun is currently at his FFL and it will be shipped back to me. Rather than incur additional shipping charges, I would prefer to sell this gun and have his FFL ship to the purchaser's FFL. If you are interested, I willing to sell this gun to you directly (i.e., outside of gunbroker) for $2250 and I'll pay for the shipping to your FFL. Contact me via email if you are interested.

12. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Veng, Let me get ahold of the lefty that I know wanted this gun and I will let you know on Friday if this is a go....Kym

13. veng

veng TS Member

Sold for $1825. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.