1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Unsingle Combo (Sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rasas100T, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have for sale a Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Unsingle Combo, The Gun is in very good condition a part of some scratches on the left side of the stock due to my ear muffs. It has 34” Unsingle barrel and 32” O/U
    It comes with the original case, extra but plate, 5 Optima choke tubes (2 F, 1 IM, 1 M, and 1 IC) and the Manual. Everything in the photos is included.
    Price is $3200 plus actual shipping to FFl.
    I am going to be at the NYS ATA on July 14th and 15th for the state championship. Any one interested could view the gun and try it. If any additional information’s or photos needed please email me
    Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Animal

Animal Member

0   0   0

I'm very interested. PM sent

3. skraker

skraker TS Member

0   0   0

Pm sent

4. dcarmorgan

dcarmorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

what was the build date of the combo and are they optima barrels

5. markc2

markc2 Member

0   0   0

Is this gun still available?

6. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

They are optima Barrels, I cant find any date on the reciever or Barrels.
    Maybe you could advice how to find the build date noting that the serial # on the reciever maches the one on both barrels
    Thanks

7. dcarmorgan

dcarmorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

go to beretta web site and input the ser #

8. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I can't ship the gun to California nor my FFl dealer, as I was told. I apologize for the persons from CA who showed interst.

9. SlickmisterN

SlickmisterN TS Member

0   0   0

WTF? Can you explain why your FFL won't let you ship this to California? Are they just lazy and don't want to file for a firearm shipment authorization? There is really no difference shipping a long gun to California. I don't understand people insisting on making things more difficult and spreading FUD!!!

10. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What the above poster said is true. I helped in a transaction between a New Jersey resident who wanted to sell an 870 Competition receiver to a California buyer. The seller's FFL wouldn't ship to California so I arranged for him to send it to my FFL here in Pennsylvania. He in turn obtained whatever authorization is required to ship firearms to California in a matter of minutes and now is set up for any future shipments there. "Nothing to it," is what he told me.

Ed

11. Animal

Animal Member

0   0   0

rasas 100T wrote, "I can't ship the gun to California nor my FFl dealer, as I was told. I apologize for the persons from CA who showed interst."

Well that is absolutely untrue. Your FFL doesn't know what he is talking about. You could send it directly to my FFL if necessary. I never did get the updated pictures that I requested with a proof stamp in the pic. Sorry, I'm sure that I'll find another with less risk.

12. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I will check again shipping to CA, I live in a small town with only one dealer close by. This is the first time I sell a gun so I am following advises

13. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This reply for Animal, I did PM your request and I will do more research

14. rasas100T

rasas100T Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For all of you this what my dealer told me that he will not ship to CA because there is differnt laws and regulations but as I sead I will do more research on monday with another dealer

15. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Unsingle Combo

I'm glad everything worked out for you. Sometimes people make things more difficult than they really are.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.