1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 682 Gold E Combo w/Allem Releases

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oleolliedawg, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Up for sale is this as new Beretta 682 Gold E Trap combo. Barrel lengths are 34"x32". Comes cased with extra chokes and double Allem Roller Release triggers. Comb hardware was replaced by Greg Hissem and adjustable pad with an LOP of just under 14 1/2". This gun looks absolutely new and has around 500 targets through the barrels. $4,499 delivered to your FFL!!

2. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

3. TomB

TomB Member

0   0   0

Hey oleolliedawg... Do you live in PA.? would you let me try it if so ?? Would you take a 90-T in trade ??

4. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

This is the PA Dawg. Of course I'd let you try it. I'd even trade in a 90-T if I get it right!!

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice gun dawg, i shoot the exact same model. This one looks to be mint. You stated Greg changed the comb hardware. In the pics it appears to still have the memory system. Did Greg add some new sort of device that looks similar to the memory system or were the pics simply taken before changing? That memory system seemed to be a good idea on paper but i'm just not a fan of plastic parts. Just curious and not trying to hi-jack or side track your sale. Good luck!!

Free bump

6. oleolliedawg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Matt, not sure. This info was supplied by the owner. He also included an additional set of hardware. I will be in PA for that state shoot. Ohio is a bit iffy. The gun is every bit as perfect as it looks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta 682

beretta 682 gold e

beretta 682 gold e combo
beretta 682 x trap nuovo
beretta s 682 sporting