1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Beretta 682 Gold E Combo 32/34 - REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Pull|Bang, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull|Bang

Pull|Bang TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Single Over, factory matched receiver, single and over/under. Excellent condition, single barrel barely ever used. Mercury Recoil Suppressor installed in stock helped a lot, easily removed if you don't want it. All original chokes, tools, accessories and spare parts including second factory recoil pad, extra trigger and manuals. Beretta choke tool/thread cleaner also included. Right down to it will ship in original Beretta box.

The photo with the fore stock... that is not a scratch, that is my English Springer's single hair, she needs a shave! There are NO major scratches, the gun was used and shoots well, so there is evidence of handling on the polished finish, but no digs or chips (they don't show in photos they are just from being in the case). Willing to take additional photos for a serious buyer.

Located in Albany, NY area.

PRICE DROP $2900 !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Pull|Bang

Pull|Bang TS Member

0   0   0

Price Reduced!
  3. dcarmorgan

dcarmorgan Member

0   0   0

what size barrels???? Optima chokes? What is the build date?
  4. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

0   0   0

If this was an unsingle combo I would be on my way to pick it up. Still a great price for a nice looking gun!
  5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

0   0   0

Second request for build date.
  6. Pull|Bang

Pull|Bang TS Member

0   0   0

I'm sorry for the delay on the build date. I'm honestly not sure where to find that? I can provide you with the serial, and if there is a build date on the gun, tell me where it is and I'll provide it.

Please enlighten me as to why though? I've never had a single issue with it, is there a range that had an issue?

Thanks.
  7. Pull|Bang

Pull|Bang TS Member

0   0   0

The size of the barrels are in the title, but I'm sorry I didn't include it in the text with each type.

The O/U are 32"

The top single is a 34"

Also, yes, the shotgun does have the optima chokes.

Thank you and again my apologies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.