1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 682/687 top single barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JD45, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JD45

JD45 Member

0   0   0

I'm posting this for a friend. Contact his number below.

He has a used Beretta 682/687, 34", top single trap-barrel made for Optima chokes. Excellent condition. Asking $750 or best offer.

Call Jason at 706-224-8449

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dusted1

Dusted1 TS Member

0   0   0

I don't know if you know it or not, but HighGrade Shooting Supply sells this barrel brand new for $895.00. So unless you have some kind of special engraving on this barrel i doubt you will be able to sell it at the price you are asking. You may want to reconsider the price you want for the barrel if you really want to sell it. Good Luck....

3. JD45

JD45 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. I will pass it along.

After checking that website I see they list only a 682 O/U barrel, not a top single.

4. JD45

JD45 Member

0   0   0

Feel free to call and make an offer.

5. JD45

JD45 Member

0   0   0

To the top with a new price, $750.

6. JD45

JD45 Member

0   0   0

One more try before Christmas.