1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 680 with Rod gunsmithing mods

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by suptlloyd, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am selling my Beretta 680 with Rod Gunsmithing modifications and porting. This gun was like new when I bought it three years ago. I would call it NRA 97%. with just a few small handling marks on wood. I sent it to Rod and had the soft comb and R.A.D. recoil reducer added, and put the Pachmeyer pad on it, too. [LOP is 15 inches.] then to Wright's for the barrel work and porting. This gun shoots soft! It is set up for doubles but will shoot singles well with top barrel. I would say this gun has less than a thousand rounds through it since I worked it over. I am getting some age and my should is bad, so don't shoot shoot much any more. Email me for more pictures if you are a serious buyer.
    I would like $1750 plus $20 S&H. Might consider some lesser trades and cash. Thanks for your interest.
    [​IMG]

2. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am selling my Beretta 680 with Rod Gunsmithing modifications and porting. This gun was like new when I bought it three years ago. I would call it NRA 97%. with just a few small handling marks on wood. I sent it to Rod and had the soft comb and R.A.D. recoil reducer added, and put the Pachmeyer pad on it, too. [LOP is 15 inches.] then to Wright's for the barrel work and porting. This gun shoots soft! It is set up for doubles but will shoot singles well with top barrel. I would say this gun has less than a thousand rounds through it since I worked it over. I am getting some age and my should is bad, so don't shoot shoot much any more. Email me for more pictures if you are a serious buyer.
    I would like $1750 plus $20 S&H. Might consider some lesser trades and cash. Thanks for your interest.
    [​IMG]

3. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

4. cremacs

cremacs TS Member

0   0   0

I presume from your description it is fixed chokes? How high is the stock? Is it more MC style?

Perry J

5. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, fixed chokes. And I like a flat comb, so have it down all the way. You could jack it up quite a ways.

6. suptlloyd

suptlloyd Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BTW-I will be gone tomorrow so may not reply to any other queries until Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.