1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30" with tubes F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30 new lower price

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This gun is LIKE BRAND NEW, almost new, really terrific, almost shot a little,give me a break great . Shot about 50 times and the fellow said sell it for me because he bought an o/u. Almost perfect. One really small scratch on the bottom of the receiver from the shell catcher and one very very small knick at the bottom edge of the pistol grip. Includes a shell catcher, all the factory paperwork, 5 choke tubes, wrench, factory plastic case, little wrenches to take the gas system apart and an extra recoil pad. 800 dollars including the shipping to your FFL dealer. Motordoc email for more pictures. MAKE A GOOD OFFER AND I'LL TELL THE GUY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

Wouldn't describing this gun as "LIKE NEW" be a bit more truthful?

Steve, learn about editing posts.

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

ANIB, excellent condition, 95% plus, etc, they all match up, nothing untruthful about the sellers description, I thought most of us understood what condition the gun is advertised to be in.

Berettaman7

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

actually Steve, he edited his post to add the "LIKE", as I suggested. The post originally said "BRAND NEW". Don't be such a dufus.

Try to educate Berretttttaman7 too, if that's possible.

5. motordoctor

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

hey smart A-- oh I mean smart donkey. If YOU would have read the ORIGINAL post it said "like brand new" and not "brand new". That part of the wording was not changed. I did not edit it to say anything different only to make some of you guys happy. Also smart guy. I don't hijack your posts or anyone elses. If you don't like what I have to sell or say, then keep it to yourself. If you can't add anything good that why add anything to anyone's post. Does it really help or just make you feel like a big guy adding your name to a thread. I tell it like it is. Motordoc

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

hey smart A and anyone else filling the description, if the shoe fits, the man is trying to sell a gun, why dont you let off.

Berettaman7

7. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

Can you put a deflector on this gun for doubles? Don

8. motordoctor

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

yes easily. they even have one that sticks on theoutside with double sided tape, or drop a dab of weld on the barrel extension where you can't see it and it will work wonders. motordoc

9. motordoctor

F/S Beretta 391 TRAP 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.