1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**F/S**Beretta 391 Complete Firing Action

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Macdaddy, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

macdaddy_2008_0303131.jpg

macdaddy_2008_0303134.jpg

macdaddy_2008_0303135.jpg

********THIS AD IS FOR THE COMPLETE ACTION AND ACCESSORIES ONLY*************

*******************NO 32" BARREL, IT IS LISTED IN ANOTHER AD****************

(I HAVE JUST USED MY OLD PICTURES TO SHOW EVERYTHING. THE STOCK IS SOLD)

Beretta 391 Urika Gold Ducks Unlimited Edition 1715/3500 complete receiver with

trigger and magazine tube(working gun with no stock or barrel) comes with:

Angleport bolt closer, Beretta factory button closer, end cap, and T&S catcher

Shipped In a Beretta hard case with foam liner, receipts and paperwork included

$700 shipped to your FFL

pm me works best.

2. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Hope potential buyers don't get confused as the photos show a complete gun ---

3. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

extra piston no longer available.

Angle port end cap recoil reducer is for sale for $70 shipped