1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Beretta 391 30" Cole Turkish Walnut Wood Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sebaka, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

F/S Beretta AL 391 URIKA 30" Mobil Chokes SK,IC,M,IM,F. Beautiful Turkish Walnut Wood Set by Cole Gunsmithing. Hand rubbed Oil Finish. LOP 14.5" with recoil pad, without recoil pad 13.75". Includes shims and spacers for cast off and comb drop. Shot less than 1000 rounds. Includes beretta case recoil reducer for stock and weighted magazine cap. Trigger reworked. Target sear spring installed. Trigger Pull weight is just under 4 lbs. Gun is in excellent condition. Asking price $1550.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S Beretta 391 30

Sorry Jack, I read it twice and don't see a problem. If you know the seller you need to add LOL, or just delete your comment.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

F/S Beretta 391 30

Harv. I made him a $200 offer over retail for a 391 and did his best to educate me into submission. It is a custom stock that likely would not fit until a adj comb was added.

And then he got in the last word and turend off his PMs and left the stage.

I took the time to investigate Cole gunsmith, came up wanting for info on values, and was warned several times that parts of the website were not secure.

But he was new to TS, and now is likely gone and all because I made him a offer to buy his gun.

Jack

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S Beretta 391 30

Don't take it so personal Jack, just walk away. Life is too short. Remember the God grant me the serenity deal. Harv.

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

F/S Beretta 391 30

That gun is a steal with that wood. Would have much preferred it to the one I paid $1,200 for. Cole's wood is not Tom Smith wood but its very nice for rain guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 cole stock